For communication with the SAP system, ECSCore uses ERPConnect.
Recommended Update Interval
We recommend to check for updates at least every three months. If there is at least one newer release available with medium or high update priority, please download the latest version from the customer portal and deploy it to your test environment.
Definition of Version Numbers
Format: A.B.C [X]
- A is incremented with major changes. Additional steps might be necessary when upgrading to this version.
- B is incremented when an important feature is added, modified, or removed.
- C is incremented when a bug is fixed, or a small feature is added, modified, or removed.
- X defines the recommended priority for updating:
- H - High: Install immediately.
- M - Medium: Install within your usual update interval.
- L - Low: Install only if advised by the support team.
|2.3.2 [L]||2019-11-26||Management||Bugfix: user management in connections.|
|2.3.1 [L]||2019-10-24||Designer||Supporting Result Messages of Transaction Recorder.|
|2.3.0 [L]||2019-08-01||General||Added Transaction Recorder Activity.|
|2.2.2 [L]||2019-07-01||General||Updated to MSBuild 16|
|2.2.1 [L]||2019-04-03||General||Unnecessary files removed from the product.|
|2.2.0 [M]||2019-04-03||General||A new required dependency for the sap communication library will be automatically installed by the setup.|
|2.1.2 [L]||2019-03-29||General||Updated underlying library for SAP communication.|
|2.1.1 [L]||2019-03-05||General||Minor UI and internal improvements|
|2.1.0 [L]||2019-02-22||General||Supported accept-type extension in the URL without headers|
|2.0.2 [L]||2019-02-12||General||Minor UI updates|
|2.0.1 [L]||2018-12-04||General||Various improvements and bug fixes.|
|2.0.0 [H]||2018-11-12||General||Launch of the "ECS Core 2.0"(Release note)|