This article shows how to create the Z_TS_PROG authorization object for the custom function module Z_XTRACT_IS_REMOTE_REPORT.
The Theobald Software custom function module Z_XTRACT_IS_REMOTE_REPORT enables the extractions of reports from SAP systems.
If no authorization group is assigned to a report, Z_XTRACT_IS_REMOTE_REPORT uses a custom authorization object Z_TS_PROG to verify whether the SAP user is allowed to extract a report.
The access to reports is granted based on the name of the report.
Create the Custom Authorization Object Z_TS_PROG #
- Use transaction SU21 to create a new authorization object.
- Expand the Create menu and click [Authorization Object]. The window “Create Authorization Object” opens.
- Enter the following values:
Text: Theobald Software Report Authorization
- Click [Continue] (icon). The section Authorization fields can be edited.
- Manually enter S_NAME as the first entry in Authorization fields.
- Click [Save] to save the authorization object.