In the event of a problem or error in connection with the use of our software, customers, partners and interested
parties have the opportunity to submit support tickets via our ticket system.
In order to offer our customers and prospects a competent service, we need the following information about the use of our software and the architecture used in your system landscape.
The most important information about errors or problems is ensured by the transmission of complete logs in text / excel format.
The customer-specific settings can be visualized as screenshots. All of the following information can be determined independently by the user of our Xtract products.
Mandatory Information #
The following information is required to process a support ticket. Transmit entire log and no excerpts.
- Select the faulty extraction in the Xtract Universal Designer (1)
- Click on [Log] to open the corresponding extraction log (2)
- Copy the entire log information by [Copy to clipboard] (3)
Optional information #
This information is optional and can be requested by the technician.
- Activate the trace function , see activate tracing .
- Double-click on the corresponding extraction (4)
- Click on [Extraction Settings] (5)
- Create screenshot of the extraction settings (6)
- Select the corresponding extraction (7)
- Right-click on [Destination settings] and create screenshot (8)