In the event of a problem or error in connection with the use of our software, customers, partners and interested
parties have the opportunity to submit support tickets via our ticket system .
In order to offer our customers and prospects a competent service, we need the following information about the use of our software and the
architecture used in your system landscape.
The most important information about errors or problems is ensured by the transmission of complete logs in text / excel format.
The customer-specific settings can be visualized as screenshots. All of the following information can be determined independently by the
user of our Xtract products.
The following information is required to process a support ticket. Transmit entire log and no excerpts.
- Right click on the extraction in the Xtract Universal Designer
- Save to text file by Copy to Clipboard
This information is optional and can be requested by the technician. Please always send the complete log and no excerpts.
- activate the trace function , see knowledge-base article .
- mark the extraction
- select destination and create screenshot
- double click on the extraction (1)
- select extraction settings (2)
- create screenshot of settings (3)