Xtract Universal 4.0
- New table component. Table Join component is now obsolete. Please use the new Table component for joins.
- New ODP component
- Introduced new column name style
PrefixedCode. Column names will be in the format
SAPObject~ColumnName (or adjusted to valid destination name).
- Improvements for UI and UX
- Minor bug fixes
The setup will automatically (unless started in silent mode or manually changed during installation) start the conversion of legacy configuration files. You can also manually run the
ConfigConverter.exe after installation.
- Changing the destination of multiple extractions at once now asks if settings should be copied or left as-is
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Designer from clearing the result cache and aborting extractions when Active Directory Access Control was activated on the web server
- Fixed a bug where the mass-update of destination settings used the last selected extraction as template instead of the extraction which was selected first