- Web API
- /log/req_type=all has been removed
- To fetch the full logs for an extraction the prefered workflow is:
- Get the timestamp for the extraction from the xu.exe output or the header of the HTTP response.
- Request the run log for the extraction with log/req_type=extraction&name=extractionname×tamp=extractionTimestamp
- If that does not hold the desired information:
- There now is a ‘WebLog’ column when listing the extractions runs with log/req_type=extraction&name=extractionname
- Use this timestamp to request the corresponding server log for the extraction with log/req_type=server×tamp=serverTimestamp
- /log/req_type=server now yields the worker instead of listener log
- /metadata?name=extractionName has been removed
- /parameters?name=extractionName has been removed
- /clearResultCache has been removed
- use ‘ignoreCache’ to make sure an extraction loads new data, this will not create a cache entry.
- ResultCache: default maximum age of a cache entry increased to 60 minutes.
We aim to provide a more consistent and useful Web API as part of upcoming releases.
- The ‘clearBuffer’ parameter for extraction requests was renamed to ‘ignoreCache’ and does just that instead of purging the whole cache
- ‘clearBuffer’ will be removed in a future release
- Web server, result cache and the engine which runs the extractions (runtime) were rewritten.
- When running extractions the web server now responds with an HTTP error code and an error message instead of a 200 without any data or information if the SAP system yielded an error or preparing the destination failed.
- Web server authentication: HTTPS + Designer Read access is now the same as HTTPS + Anonymous if Designer access is not restricted
- Before one had to supply (any) Basic credentials but they were not checked.
- Support for /THEO/READ_TABLE function module
- DeltaQ UI fixes